NEW EDEN.....The EvE of a new Azeroth

NEW EDEN.....The EvE of a new Azeroth

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Quick Poll Post

ALCON:

The latest poll has closed. The question was, "What class of ship would you consider best for solo work in a C3 WH (pew-pew, Radar, Mag)?" While we didn't have an overwhelming majority here it seems that BattleCruisers pulled out a narrow win w/ 36%, BattleShips and Strat Cruisers came in second w/ 27% each, CommandShips at 9% and TII BS's had no votes. Rather than talk about the winner I'd like to talk about the lame duck we had in last. Getting no votes is a feat in itself, but what I'd like to discuss is what made this happen? Would I have needed to specify Marauders (I assume that nobody would fly a BlackOps ship for all-out-combat)? Or is it that TII BS hulls simply cost to much vs the risk? Interested to see the comments here & as always,

o/ Fly Safe!

3 comments:

  1. for me it's not worth the risk I think, but even so I'd rather fly a nightmare than a kronos :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed that it's not worth the risk. For everyday WH ops, a BC/BB is more than enough. Leave the salvaging to your destroyers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the idea of them , what I dont like is how slow they are in case of being jumped.

    ReplyDelete