NEW EDEN.....The EvE of a new Azeroth

NEW EDEN.....The EvE of a new Azeroth

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Guest Post # One

Due to long hours at work over the last month I've found it harder and harder to keep up the posts and EvE In-Whole-Time. Fortunately I'm gifted w/ some pretty amazing partners in EvE. One of which, Eliniale, agreed to do a guest post for this weeks entry. He briefly hits on a few points that I intend to elaborate on in the very near future.

The industrial was making the transition from warp to sublight smoothly. I snapped the camera drone's view on the control tower, and saw it was halfway packed. Many men and woman could be seen working franticly to continue packing, the last of the pos crew who would go into stasis once the tower was in the process of doing the last automatic sequences. I took one last peek at the planets that had been colonies of mine for the better part of a month, they looked bare now my buildings had self-disassembled. I had picked up the people living there, together with the last produce just minutes earlier, and now not a trace was left.


Splitting my attention between de Directional scan, my communications channels and the information browser, I couldn't come to regret my decision. The people I was talking to seemed nice enough, and their offer was even better. They had scanned down a class 4 wormhole that was only inhabited by a loner in a medium sized station, moreover this wormhole had a static connection to class 3 wormholes and a large variety of planets. The offer was that we would join their corporation and go live in the class 4, while the rest of them would continue to live in their class 5. We would be outfitted with a large death star type POS, and left to our own devices for the rest of the time.


I jumped as I saw a ship appear on the directional scan screen, but relaxed as I saw the ship type, Thephantommajor's transport was no doubt picked up in the split second before cloaking. He was also in the process of taking down his colonies. I asked how the last trip went, and he said without a problem, but we should probably be careful for 5 pirates had entered local before he came back.


As I returned my attention to the information browser I reviewed the sleeper information available, and couldn't help but wonder if bigger things were at work. The Sleepers were too advanced for coincidences, as were the Talocan who were somehow linked with them. No doubt responsible for the wormholes, the Talocan were still rarely encountered in unknown space (much like in known space), yet they were here. I had shown this info to all my fellow wormholes explorers, and they were just as eager to get to the bottom of this, and our class 4, combined with our new allies would no doubt go a long way towards finding answers.

At this point I got the info of the crew that they had gone in stasis, and the packaged pos was busy doing the final straws and self powering down.


Phatom went ahead to scout out the exit, and reported an all clear. I secured the pos in my cargo hold, and engaged the warp, ready to leave our home for a new beginning.

Again I would like to thank our Dutch ally for taking the time to not only read this blog, but also contribute his prose for our enjoyment.

As always 0/ FLY SAFE!



1 comment: