NEW EDEN.....The EvE of a new Azeroth

NEW EDEN.....The EvE of a new Azeroth

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Trust in EvE

Well EvENation, I HAVE RETURNED! That was a hell of a deployment, easily the most action packed I've seen so far. I was lucky enough to visist Malyasia, Bahrain, Abu Dubai, & Singapore this time as well as an awesome few days on-board R91, the "Charles de Gaulle" Frances new nuclear powered aircraft carrier. All-in-all a good deployment. The best part though is even being gone for 7 months, my eve accounts were well taken care of by an in-game buddy. When we talk about EvE, you always end up talking about trust in some way-shape-or-form. Normally this is in a negaative way, ie corp theft, scam, ect ect. But there are those times when you gamble and it pays off huge dividends. I trusted a cormate to watch my account, he could have sold off my assests, deleted my pilots and gotten rid of the accounts. He didn't. Instead he kept to the training plan and I am now sitting in my very first Tengu as well as having access to all the TII Caldari cruiser lineup. Talk about being set. It's been awhile and I really should have more to blog about but nobody wants to hear sea stories! Keep checking up on us, will be plenty to blog on soon as we are opening our own Corp and training new guys in the art of WH'ing always makes for an interesting read. O/ FLY SAFE Dwarf

1 comment: